MY FUTURE JOB

 

Hi everyone!!


When I was a child. I used to play being dentist, because I was very afraid of them. Years later  I didnt know what I want study , I liked plants and  nature  so  I chose agronomy, but after a few weeks I realized I didn't like it. At that same time I started to get interested in architecture, there were many things that caught my attention: First thing: you didn't have to draw beautiful. Second: architecture is art in permanent transformation  and finally: When you are an architect you can dedicate yourself to many things, you can do furniture, classes, social work.  it is very versatile and I love that.
In the future, I would like to do classes and researchs.  Maybe I go  south, work in a rural municipality and doing social house projects. The truth is that I am not clear now,  but I would like to do something like that.

UNTIL NEXT WEEK!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog