MY FAVOURITE MOVIE

 




Hello everyone, today I will talk about my favorite movie. Before commenting on what it is, I want to say that I love cinema, my favorite hobby is watching movies, of all styles, of all ages and of all countries. This is why it is very difficult for me to select only one that I like too much. But it's definitely Dogville from director Lars Von Trier. It is a movie from 2004. The first time I saw this movie was because I found it on an internet blog, like you
 It really is a very sad and dramatic story of a woman. Nicole Kidman plays the main character, a girl just arrived in a town, where there are very murky people and stories. I love the recording set. It is a large room that simulates the entire city, the houses do not have real walls, they are only delimited with drawings of architectural plants on the ground. The entire city is drawn on the ground. It is like watching a play. Obviously it has a very sad ending and the protagonist is not doing very well. I recommend you see it and that you enjoy and get excited for a while.
I hope you are very well and you do not leave home (:
Turning a Blind Eye: Seeing DOGVILLE | Reel Club
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB