Hi everyone. Today I will tell you about my favorite place.

From a very young age I have loved nature, trees, rivers, the sea. But until a couple of years ago I did not know the Atacama desert.

On my vacation in 2016, together with my best friend, we traveled through the north of Chile by car, buses and trucks. We knew everything. I fall in love with the vastness of the desert. The colors of the sunset were magical, reddish, purple and yellow.

The sand was soft and rose with the force of the wind. Desert cities are separated by great distances, hundreds of kilometers. Among those cities there is only sand, plains and arid vegetation that grows despite the harsh climatic conditions.

I will definitely return, and maybe in the future I will live in those areas of Chile.

I hope that one day you visit or pass through the Chilean desert, meanwhile you have a very good life. See you soon

BYE








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB