A photograph I like

 


Hi friends,

Today I shows you a picture taken by me. It was in the summer of this year, in my garden.
My younger sister and my cat Oliver appear in the  photo. My sister hates photos and always makes ugly faces when they take a photo of her. But that day was different. She asked me to record that moment because it was the day the new kitten arrivied at the house. My cat called Oliver from the anime Oliver Atom,  the footballer boy.  Oliver is very adorable, he likes to sleep with me and wake me up at 6 to play with him, Its a real baby. In the summer, we would go out with my kitten and my sister for a walk. I would put a little harness on it. The truth is that I never liked doing it because I suffered a lot when a dog appeared. I thought he could run away fron the scare and get lost. Luckily that never happened and now  continues to give us love.

I hope you are well  c:




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB