Blog 6

Hi everyone!

First to all, I'm not used to talk in my ordenary life. I didn't see movies in english until i get internet in my house, at my teenage years. It wasn't important to me.


When i came to the university, I was very scared. I've never put attention in english, but i've to now. On the hand ,my girlfriend doesn't have the same issue, she's always saying expressions, repeating scenes from movies or singing the lyrics, the real ones. She helped me a lot, even when I failed "English III" by unassistent. Now at days, I see English like some other important subject to pass. And my fear about english has slowly vanishing, thanks the classesI see that it is not so complicated, even I will say I like a little bit more.


The blog system to learn english as I understand, si for asnwers simple question in determiend time and using the time grammar correctly. Where was my favorite hollyday, my photos?, etc. That makes me approaching to the language.


Certanly i'm not a speaker, and that definitely my owrst aspect. I'm get nervious, forget the words and stuck my tongue. And I'm sure i have to repeat and talk in english more than I used to do it. There is no doubt that the courses improvess my english, but i have a very long way to practise. And thats the way. I' ve to embrace the talks and see movies in it original language to aprreciate it more.

Greetings!!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB