Hi everyone. Today I will tell you about my favorite holidays.

In the summer of this year, together with my friends from university, we went to visit a friend from the south. He lives in Linares, specifically in Monteoscuro, a place located in the mountains. The trip was fantastic, we ate delicious food and had a good time. We visit several nearby places: trails, waterfalls and rivers. The water was very freezing but that didn't stop us from having fun.

My friends were very happy and they tried sweets of all colors to feel happier. We visited a waterfall called the veil of the lioness and it was spectacular scenery. We stayed all morning watching it on the edge of a giant rock hundreds and thousands of years old.

The stars were another element of the beautiful natural landscape, I had never seen so many shooting stars, I felt happy and excited.

We were a full week. When we left we passed through Linares and we had a moteconhuesillo to regain all energy and return to Santiago.

I hope to return to Monteoscuro soon and be able to swim again in the rivers and waterfalls in the area.

I hope you have a good week.

Goodbye

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB